Rosemead Guest House, in Church Road, Horley, is a charming Edwardian house in the London Gatwick area, set in the quiet, leafy residential Surrey town of Horley offering the highest standard of overnight accommodation equivalent to many hotels at Gatwick.
Only 5 minutes from Gatwick Airport but not on the flight path and within walking distance to Horley town centre, it is ideal for those travellers seeking quality airport bed and breakfast accommodation without paying hotel prices.
Location isn't the only key to success; high standards of quality, service, competitive B&B rates, and Fiona Stimpson’s many years’ experience in the hospitality industry mean that Rosemead bed & breakfast continues as a 4-Star and Silver Award winning guest house with Quality in Tourism means that many guests are repeat customers.
Start your holiday inn Gatwick, check out our Holiday Extras; Stay, Park and Fly deals, holiday parking is available at competitive rates and includes a free shuttle service TO Gatwick.
- Great value Gatwick Stay, Park & Fly Offers
- Free Parking for guests whilst staying
- 24-hour FREE airport shuttle service TO Gatwick only takes 5 minutes!
- 4-Star Silver Award Gatwick accommodation
- Not on the flight path but Gatwick Airport is only 1 mile away!
- Central Horley location, close to pubs & restaurant s
- Short walk to mainline railway station; 45 minutes by train to London
- Free Wi-Fi in every room as well as free use of a guest computer
- All Rooms with private bathrooms, CTV & full central heating
- Full English breakfast served 07.30 – 08.30 @ £3 per person extra
- Continental self-service breakfast for early departures
- Families welcome – cots & highchairs available
- Pet friendly hotel