Rosemead Guest House, in Church Road, Horley, is a charming Edwardian house in the London Gatwick area, set in the quiet, leafy residential Surrey town of Horleyoffering the highest standard of overnight accommodation equivalent to many hotels at Gatwick.
Only 5 minutes from Gatwick Airport but not on the flight path and within walking distance to Horley town centre, it is ideal for those travellers seeking quality airport bed and breakfast accommodation without paying hotel prices.
Location isn't the only key to success; high standards of quality, service, competitive B&B rates, and Fiona Stimpson’s many years’ experience in the hospitality industry, mean that Rosemead continues as a 4-Star guest house and that many guests are repeat customers.
Start your holiday inn Gatwick, check out our Holiday Extras; Stay, Park and Fly deals; holiday parking is available at competitive rates and includes a free shuttle service TO Gatwick. We welcome families as well as pets by arrangement.
1. Great value Gatwick Stay, Park & Fly Offers
2. Free Overnight parking for guests whilst staying at the guest house
3. 24-hour FREE airport shuttle service TO Gatwick only takes 5 minutes!
4. 4-Star Gatwick accommodation
5. Not on the flight path but Gatwick Airport is only 1 mile away!
6. Central Horley location, close to pubs, restaurants & shops
7. Short walk to mainline railway station; with trains to London & the South Coast
8. Free Wi-Fi throughout the house as well as free use of a guest computer
9. All Rooms with private bathrooms, Freeview TV & full central heating
10. Full English breakfast served 07.30 – 08.30 @ £5 per person extra
11. Continental self-service breakfast for early departures
12. Families welcome – cots & highchairs available
13. Pet friendly hotel, by arrangement